Fish with potato veggie roast
Ingredients: 6x200g firm white fish fillets u Olive oil, for frying u Lemon wedges, for servingRoast: 18 small potatoes u 2 yellow bell peppers, cubed u 2 red bell peppers, cubed u 2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges u 3 tbsp olive oil, divided u 500g asparagus, rinsed and dried, woody stems discarded u ½ tsp saffron u 2 tsp salt u 1 tsp black pepper
* Roast: Preheat the oven to 225°C. Wash potatoes carefully with a brush. Cut in half, and place in a large bowl. Add cubed bell peppers and onion wedges.
* Add 2 tbsp olive oil, and stir. Spread evenly on an oven tin lined with baking paper and roast for 20 mins.
* Now add asparagus spears to the roasting vegetables, drizzle with remaining olive oil and continue to roast for 15 mins.
* Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan, and sear fish fillets on both sides until well done.
* Season with salt and black pepper.
* Season roasted vegetables with saffron, salt, and pepper and mix with the prepared salad.