ePaper

Friday, May 25, 2018

Princess Charlotte to be bridesmaid

  • Print
Three-year-old Princess Charlotte will be one of six young bridesmaids at the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Kensington Palace has said.

Her elder brother, Prince George, aged four, will be a page boy alongside three other young boys.

So far, the details of the bridesmaids' dresses and the page boys' uniforms remain under wraps.

Ms Markle, 36, will not have a maid of honour as she wanted to avoid choosing just one of her closest friends.

More News For this Category

Emmanuel Macron in Russia for major talks with Putin

| By
French President Emmanuel Macron will visit Saint Petersburg on Thursday to meet his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, with the Iran nuclear deal as well as conflicts in Syria

UK Mosque becomes first to accept bitcoin

| By International Desk
A London mosque is thought to be the first in the world to accept bitcoin donations, one month after an Islamic scholar declared the cryptocurrency permissible under Sharia
UK Mosque becomes first to accept bitcoin

We'll know next week about Kim summit: Trump

| By
US President Donald Trump said Wednesday the fate of a landmark summit with North Korea's Kim Jong Un will be decided "next week," as aides traveled to Singapore

Two die, 20 injured in train accident in Italy

| By
Two people died and 20 were injured when a regional train crashed into a truck in the northern Italian region of Piedmont, emergency services said on Thursday.

China, Germany standing by Iran nuclear deal: Merkel

| By
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday China and Germany are standing by the existing nuclear deal with Iran after the United States left the 2015 accord earlier

Cyclone Mekenu pummels Yemen

| By
Seven people were missing and hundreds of others evacuated from their homes after Cyclone Mekunu hit the Yemeni island of Socotra Wednesday night, causing severe flooding and damage

Trump calls off North Korea summit

| By Asian Age Online
US President Donald Trump on Thursday called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, even after North Korea followed through on
Trump calls off North Korea summit

N Korea blows up nuke test site

| By Asian Age Online
North Korea followed through on a pledge to blow up tunnels used for nuclear testing on Thursday, media reported, as part of steps
N Korea blows up nuke test site

Ukraine paid Cohen for Trump meeting

| By Asian Age Online
US President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, received a secret payment of at least $400,000 to arrange talks between Trump and Ukrainian President Petro
Ukraine paid Cohen for Trump meeting

N. Korea calls Pence 'ignorant and stupid'

| By Asian Age Online
North Korea called US Vice-President Mike Pence "ignorant and stupid" for his warnings over a
N. Korea calls Pence 'ignorant and stupid'

© 2018 The Asian Age